Saturday, January 21, 2012

Featured Layout at the Color Room

Here's a layout that was featured last month at the Color Room


Color Room Palette #88



Santa Baby




The photo is my whirlwind baby Charlotte (well, she used to be a baby, now she's a kid!). Everything you see int he layout was a freebie download… What a deal. I got all of these digital images via the Scrapbookgraphics.com 2011 Christmas Blog Train! I encourage you to check it out. Designers include: SussieM, Flergs, Lorie Davison, tangie and natali ____________________________________________________________________________

Although not selected as a feature, I created another layout using this same palette. Here it is:

All I want for Christmas


Lots of vintage holiday paper elements by sherrieJD. Some stuff handmade, all done in Photoshop.

____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment