Strut Your Stuff
I've used "instructions" as my journaling and also in the style of second-person point-of-view for "testimony." That was a great idea from CSI and it worked out well for this photo and concept. I also used circular elements (gold balls, and some swirls making loops), and gold metallic elements for the "evidence"
digital items include:
• Several CU items (flowers, background stuff)
• Carnevale studio mix 14 by scrapbookgraphics.com artists Lorie Davison and SussieM (all the gold stuff, ribbons, feathers)
• Pink Lotty's "Marie Antoinette" kit (bows, paper)
• most items recolored for this palette: floor (growing gray), flowers (cream and dusty pink), background and t-shirt (lilac), ribbons and feathers (tea leaves brown)
• I used some free-hand painting to make some atmosphere and added lighting and shadows.
Thanks for looking!