Scapping my little fairy here for color room palette #94. In my view, this palette is begging for some sort of garden scene.
Color Room Palette #94
Wings suit her perfectly
Journaling says: At this age (6), Charlotte is rarely seen without some sort of
costume on. Most of the time it includes wings. “Mommy, can I be a
mermaid with wings and a crown?” Boy, she didn’t want to miss out on
anything! But if she could only choose one accessory, it would be wings
for sure. And they suit her very well; she wears wings as if she was
born with them.
• Lots of stuff from Rhonna Farrer here, I used both of her Urban Junque Collage kits (available at 2peas). Plus her lace kit.
• The cool fairy garden background/overlay is by Joanne Brisebois
• one pair of wings from Sherrie JD/studio tangie, ATC collection
• assorted CU items (butterflies, flower, brad)
• The rest of the items are from paislee press, various kits, "dialogue," "sweater weather," "epic," and "huntington."
Don't ask me how all this junk made it on one page, I have no idea. It's all a blur.