Monday, January 23, 2012

"Wings suit her"

Scapping my little fairy here for color room palette #94.  In my view, this palette is begging for some sort of garden scene.


Color Room Palette #94



Wings suit her perfectly



Journaling says: At this age (6), Charlotte is rarely seen without some sort of  costume on. Most of the time it includes wings. “Mommy, can I be a mermaid with wings and a crown?” Boy, she didn’t want to miss out on anything! But if she could only choose one accessory, it would be wings for sure. And they suit her very well; she wears wings as if she was born with them.

• Lots of stuff from Rhonna Farrer here, I used both of her Urban Junque Collage kits (available at 2peas). Plus her lace kit.
• The cool fairy garden background/overlay is by Joanne Brisebois
• one pair of wings from Sherrie JD/studio tangie, ATC collection
• assorted CU items (butterflies, flower, brad)
• The rest of the items are from paislee press, various kits, "dialogue," "sweater weather," "epic," and "huntington."

Don't ask me how all this junk made it on one page, I have no idea. It's all a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment