Sunday, May 5, 2013

Winners announced for the Cést Magnifique Blog Hop

Hi scrappy friends!
I hope you all had fun last week in the C'est Magnifique Blog Hop!  I am delighted to have so many new and returning followers participate in the fun.  What a fantastic community we have of friendly and talented scrappers!  Thank you all for your endearing comments and support. 

I have three winners to announce for the blog hop. There were 80 total entries for my giveaway. By using random.org, I selected the following winners:

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner #1 is entry 27:
Miriam Prantner
 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner #2 is entry 62:
Brandi Matos
 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner #3 is entry 64:
BethW
 
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations ladies!
Please email me at adesigngirl@gmail.com to claim your prize by May 31st.
Each winner will receive two packages of Blue Fern Studios chipboard (designed by me!) 
I can't wait to see what you create with your new chipboard!

Michele 
;-) 

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited-thank you!I've been visiting the Blue Fern blog and learning lots of neat techniques to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/15/2013

    I think that I am a little late for the challenge but I took a look at the link and really enjoyed some of the artwork. I took a look at the June kit. Hopefully there will be more challenges like this in the future, I will make sure to look for them.


    from sherry at Online PhD in Law

    ReplyDelete