Here's another challenge for the glorious CSI, I'm just loving that place. The challenges are staggered so you are always looking forward to the next reveal, or working on a layout. You get five colors to work with, which is fantastic. A lot of thought and effort has been put into creating the case files. Debbi Tehrani (http://debbitscraps.blogspot.com/) is just genious to create this forum for scrappers. If you've never been there, I highly suggest you check it out at: http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
This palette was just begging for a beach scene, so that's the route I took. Of course I didn't have a nice beach photo, so I did the next best thing. Faked it.
Oh this one took me forever to complete. Glad it's done now. For
evidence I used frames (2), stripes, plus shiny and reflective items,
and there are some rhinestones in there too. For the testimony, I used
"wonder" as the title, but as an unexpected surprise, the journaling is
about something you cannot see in the main photo. The journaling is also
done in steps.
Journaling says: 10 Easy Steps to Seaside Bliss
1. Pop your favorite beachy movie into the DVD player. I suggest “Surf’s Up.”
2. Gather items that remind you of the beach… such as a towel, seashells, and fishies.
3. Pile up the sofa with all the blankets and pillows you can find.
4. Get your bikini on.
5. Put the items all around you, and your boogie board on top of all the pillows and blankets.
6. Practice surfing techniques by standing or kneeling on the board.
7. It won’t take long before you feel as if you are at the beach.
8. If you have a good imagination and the right atmosphere, you can even hear the waves.
9. It helps to make some sound effects, it adds to the experience.
10. Talk to all the penguins, birds, fish and other animals you come across; they can talk to you as well.
— According to Charlotte, Age: four, March, 2008
Digi items include:
SussieM Christmas by the sea; Lorie Davison, rough to the touch, ragged
linen alpha, water spirit collection, and spunki charms kit. One frame
by Christina Renee, Authentic Artistry Alpha. Several paper elements and
one bow by paislee press.
whew! Glad that's done.